Friday, April 8, 2016

Spa Home Facial Steamer Sauna


This facial steamer set comes with a bottle of eucalyptus oil. First thing I noticed when I received the package was the intense aroma of the oil.
 
Inside was 3 pieces of the facial steamer. Easy to put together and store.
The material of the facial steamer seems to be plastic. It’s not very durable but serves its purpose.
There is a little cup to pour the water into the facial steamer. There is a max line which the manual clearly instruct not to overfill. It takes a couple minutes for the steam to appear. Before you start the facial sauna, make sure your face is well exposed. I tied up my hair so that it doesn’t get in the way.

About 1-2 drops of eucalyptus oil is strong enough. Too much can be intense or even painful for the nose.

After use I feel my skin feeling softer and more hydrated. About a week after repeated use I noticed smaller pores.


No comments:

Post a Comment