Thursday, May 21, 2015

Frankincense Essential oil

Frankincense Essential oil







I have a little bottle of frankincense and almost ran out.
Is this a coincidence?
Anyways I've researched many ways to use frankincense oil and these are a few ways that I use my frankincense oil

- in laundry which makes your clothes smell really good
- Surprisingly a lot of people may not know this one; use for hair. After I finish washing my hair I would use a little bucket and fill it with 4 cups of warm water and add 2-3 drops of frankincense. Then I rinsed my hair in it for about 3 minutes. It leaves my hair smelling like frankincense! (you can do this with many oil)
- Another great use for frankincense is as a bug repellent! Summer is coming and I dread what it brings. Mosquitoes, yup. Fricking blood suckers.
What I would do is mix a few drop of the oil in carrier oil to dilute it OR you can just put 1 drop or 2 in the palms of your hands and rub all over your legs and arms.

These are just a few of great uses I have for frankincense. 10ml is little but it does last quite a long time!

#frankincense #frankincenseoil #frankincenseessentialoil #essentialoil #pureessentialoil #oilofyouth

No comments:

Post a Comment