Saturday, May 23, 2015

Beautonics Eyelash Enhancing Serum


Beautonics Eyelash Enhancing Serum






I have never tried eyelash enhancer before so beautonics would be my first experience. The little stick is slick and almost sophisticated looking. It comes in this tanned color tube. And the way you open it is just like mascara. It came with a slip including the ingredient list and instructions on how to apply the enhancer.

Most importantly never have the enhancer touch your eyes. Make sure you remove contact lenses and makeup before applying. Don’t rub if itchy. Use a cotton swab and carefully wipe off some of the serum. I applied a little dab just around the root of my lashes and it does itch a little after waiting about 20 minutes. I was very careful with it.

The scent was not pleasant at all. In fact it smells like pure chemical, like paint. I don’t know why it smells like this but it is definitely not a good sign. 

No comments:

Post a Comment