Sunday, May 31, 2015

Copper Mug for Moscow Mule


FSL Zn30 In Ear Headphones










Absolutely in LUV with this pair of headphone. Best headphone I ever own! Allow me to explain why.
First of all the design of the ear buds are superb. They are perfect for my ears. Perfect size and perfectly light weigh. Very comfortable and the sound quality is just Uhhhh-mazing. Do keep in mind that the audio is a little on the stereo side.
The headphone came with a little black pouch that contains your own customization. Includes small, medium and large earhoox, etc. I’m still not over how comfortable it is. By the way I do have small ears so it is perfect for me.
These headphones are small but don’t judge its tiny size because the quality is absolutely worth the money.  However there is one thing to keep out for. A lot of headphones do not last long. The longest pair I’ve had is only a year and a half. I don’t know how long this pair will last for. If one day they stopped working or broken I will definitely update my review.
#headphones #earbuds #FSLZN30 

No comments:

Post a Comment