Friday, May 22, 2015

LA Beauty Lab - La creme de la Beaute


LA Beauty Lab - La creme de la Beaute







LA Beauty Labs La Crème de la beaute is a very gentle cream fit for most skin types. It contains organic ingredients that are certified organic. The cream is a milky white color. It does have a sweet and milky scent. I assume that there is parfum added however I do not see it on the ingredient list.
The cream is extremely hydrating and leaves my skin soft. I like how it feels and there were no irritation or discomfort. However there is a perfume scent which I feel uncomfortable using on my face. However I feel safe to use it on my other areas like hands, legs and feet.
#LAbeauty #lacremedelabeaute #cream #organic #facecream #handcream #aloevera #moisturizer

No comments:

Post a Comment