Saturday, May 23, 2015

KISSME Organics Matcha from Japan


KISSME Organics Matcha from Japan

#KissMeOrganics #Matcha






This is a large bag 4 Oz of organic cooking grade matcha from Kiss Me Organics.
First of all I was running out of ceremonial grade matcha and I am FRICKING happy that I got to review this. And yes I did receive a discount for the matcha to test and review. All of my feedback and review are 100% honest and my own.

This organic matcha is a product of Japan and it smells absolutely amazing. Compare to the organic matcha that was product of China you can easily distinguish  the difference between them. The organic matcha from Japan smells like REAL fresh and good quality matcha. From this experience I will never buy matcha that are from China EVEN if they are organics. Compare to cooking grade matcha from China I'd say this matcha would be a ceremonial grade. LOL.

There is a notice on the back that it is best to consume the whole bag within 2 months upon opening. I might just squeeze it to 3 months because I will use this for drinking mainly since it tastes almost as good as ceremonial grade. Of course it is not ceremonial grade because you can tell by the color and smell. The color is still very green but with a slight touch of yellow. The smell is extremely green and fresh like real green tea. It took me into my imagination of nature

Anyways let’s get to the good part shall we. I put about a teaspoon of the matcha into a small bowl. I smooth out some of the clumps with the spoon. Slowly pour the hot water and mix until the matcha dissolves. As you can see in the last picture I added some milk to the matcha. The texture is very smooth and creamy. The taste is exceptional! I can still taste the matcha and it is very fresh.


I have a BBQ party coming up and I can’t wait to share this with everyone! I will serve it as tea, latte and sprinkle on ice cream. Don't be shy to explore different recipes with this matcha!

#KISSMEORGANICS #Organic #Matcha #organicMatcha #greentea #organicgreentea #JapanMatcha #Japanesetea #japanesematcha



No comments:

Post a Comment