Sunday, May 31, 2015

Copper Mug for Moscow Mule


Copper Mug for Moscow Mule







This is my new favorite mug, until I get a silver one :P


What I love most about this mug is that it is made of copper of course. That copper offers health benefit. It may seem like a miracle but it is not. Think about it. Why do the rich drink from gold or silver vessel? Gold and silver have special properties and so does copper. Their properties have much to do with the ability to conduct electricity therefore influences energy flow. I won’t get into anymore than that. Silver and copper are quite similar due to their purification properties. Although silver does a better job at It, copper isn’t anywhere far.

So why drink from copper vessel? Copper has the properties to kill bacteria like e coli and etc.  Living bacteria of course. Also copper is great for chilling any kind of drinks

.
Here is a quote by Bruce Lee, “You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”


My point in this quote is that whatever you drink from will effect you and your body. I notice the changes in my body after I stopped drinking from plastic containers. Somehow the water from copper and silver vessel taste more pure.

#copper #purecopper# Coppermug #coppercup #purecoppermug #health #healthbenefit #purification

No comments:

Post a Comment