Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Organic Wise Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder








This is a 4 OZ bag of organic matcha. I have tried many different matcha tea. The label does not indicate cooking or ceremonial matcha but from the color, smell and taste I feel confident enough to say that it is a ceremonial grade tea. Cooking grade matcha usually have a yellowish or light brown hue.

Organic wise matcha:

- Color is bright green
- scent is fresh and green
- smooth and fine powder
- taste is slightly bitter and leaves a sweet aftertaste.

This matcha comes from Japan and which is the origin that I prefer. Powder is very fine and smooth. To make a nice foamy matcha I would need to whisk for about 3-5 minutes. In the video I whisk it in a haste just to show you how it is done. You will need a chasen to smooth out the clumps.
The taste of course is ceremonial and for this price it is a very good deal in my opinion.

I was given a discount for the matcha to test/review. My review is 100% honest and from my own experience. Thanks for reading.



1 comment: