Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Sheer Texture Replenish Shampoo


Sheer Texture Replenish Shampoo







This shampoo is not your usual supermarket brand.
I find it interesting that the bottle has "ph 4.5-5.5" on it. The gel is semi transparent.
You may or may not know but 1 ph level difference is a lot and I'm not sure why it is listed as it is.

I have washed my hair with this shampoo 3 days in a row now. It's difficult to tell the difference between the brand I use normally and sheer texture.
However I do notice a bit of volume in my hair :)
While I do prefer a simple ingredient list. This shampoo has a shorter list than most. There are some great things about it such as;
sulfate, paraben, artificial color free.

The fragrance however is a bit too overwhelming for me. I understand how ladies like a good fragrance shampoo but I'd rather not as they are purely chemicals.


No comments:

Post a Comment