Friday, February 19, 2016

Pour Over Coffee Maker



The filter of this pour over coffee maker is very fine. I really like this feature because I can only make tea with it. The mesh is very fine so that small particle or residue doesn't get into the drink.

I tested the tea leaves and the filter works great. Little to no residue on the bottom of the drink.
It's a pretty large size and light weigh. Overall easy to wash. I soak it in a big bowl of lukewarm water and gently rub out the remaining residue.
For coffee this is perfect but for tea it may require some extra work. Since the tea leaves actually need to be soaked more. You might find yourself pouring a couple times.
I also find this filter great for preparing matcha (green tea powder) if you don't have a matcha whisk (chasen).




No comments:

Post a Comment