Friday, April 17, 2015

Adeline Organic Eye Serum & Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Matrixyl


                 Adeline Organic Eye Serum                                                                           Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Matrixyl




          This serum comes in a slick and small package. The bottled pumper is also very small containing 15ml of the gel. However it will last quite a while because all you need is a tiny little dab.
The color of the cream is transparent and has a few bubbles.The scent is very faint and in order to smell it your nose has to be nearly touching the gel. The scent smells similar to other cosmetics I have in the house that are well known brand. Do know that serum with fragrance is not beneficial or necessary for the skin.
I applied the a bit of the serum right under my eyes after a shower. The gel feels cool, smooth and no signs of irritation. I have used the gel for almost 2 days now and I do see some improvement! Since I don’t have any wrinkles below my eyes however I have some dark circles.

Overall this product is fit for any skin especially people with sensitive skin like mine. This serum is not a miracle as you do have to keep track and wait a few days to see the result.
     
          The Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Matrixyl comes in a simple and neat packaging as well! The cream is white and very slightly transparent.
As for the scent, I do find it quite interesting. It’s very mild and settling and reminds me of a after shower spring morning. The scent is a bit minty and slightly green. You must bring the cream close to your nose to get a sniff of it.

The cream itself is very milky white and gently. Slightly sticky but not greasy. I used a total of 5 dabs, each one on my cheeks, one on my forehand, one on my chin and one of my nose so that I can spread it evenly in different parts of my face. The cream is easy to apply all over the face and it’s thin and cool. There is no irritation at all. The cream is very gentle, cool and a almost minty feel.

Note that I applied the moisturizer after a face mask cream as it is recommended.
I also applied the cream after a shower before I went to sleep. Waking up knowing that I have put something awesome on my face makes my morning even better!


No comments:

Post a Comment