Saturday, December 5, 2015

Honey Bee Smooth Bath & Body Scrub + Moisturizer (Edible) :D








I was not expecting something like this jar of simple goodness. When I first opened up the jar, I noticed the honey aroma right away and I was eager to try it. After all it is edible! I took a small scoop of about half teaspoon and let it melt on my tongue. It is so delicious I think I'll just eat all of this.
The only ingredient listed are honey, brown sugar and vitamins. Although I feel that a full complete ingredient list is necessary. I do want to know exactly what kind of vitamins. I am really glad that they used brown sugar. It's the healthiest sugar for me.

As for the smell it is absolutely heavenly. It smell just like the honey that you buy. The gel is solid but very soft to scoop. The texture is slightly rough for exfoliating. It's just like crystallized honey.

I used 1 teaspoon of the scrub on my leg and spread it out evenly. After rubbing the scrub in a circular motion for about a minute. I washed away with warm water and that area of my leg came out very smooth :D


No comments:

Post a Comment