Thursday, July 16, 2015

Virgin Coconut Oil


Virgin Coconut Oil







Virgin coconut oil is very delicious. The taste is very mild however you get a nutty after taste.
Virgin coconut oil has numerous benefits for our body, externally and in internally.
The oil is transparent and non greasy. It dries up quickly on skin. It is extremely moisturizing.
There is no chemical or any other ingredient.

I wouldn’t use this on my skin because digesting it would provide more benefit in my opinion.
I use a tea spoon of the oil in my tea and it makes it smell almost creamy. And yes it does smell like coconut. Virgin coconut oil can aid in digestion and help you lose weigh by detox. It is also full of that awesome nutrient our body needs; vitamin E and D. Also packed with tons of antioxident


No comments:

Post a Comment