Sunday, June 21, 2015

Amber Bottles for Essential Oil


Amber Bottles for Essential Oil







These little bottles are very cute and handy when you want to create your own essential oil blend. The bottles are very tiny so they are perfect for experimenting with your own blends.

I have many uses for them since I do make my own blends. I would use 1-2 drops of an essential oil and fill the rest of the bottle up with a carrier oil (fractioned coconut oil).
To keep track of things; tape a small piece of paper or post-it on the bottle with the name of the blend.

For example;

            I write this one a bottle “mosquito bite”. I would know that this blend includes either frankincense or eucalyptus or both.

            An oil for skin as moisturizer “face oil”. I use hyssop and rosehip oil. Ratio of 1:10.
The bottles also comes with orfice reducers so you can control the amount usage. Other you can just leave it out if you use the blend in a large dose. 



No comments:

Post a Comment