Thursday, June 25, 2015

Pure Lemon Essential Oil 5x strength


Pure Lemon Essential Oil 5x strength








The bottle came with a glass dropper
This lemon oil is very potent. In fact it is the strongest lemon oil I have ever used. This is a large 4 oz bottle which probably won’t last me a long time because I use it quite often. It is so good at exterminating stinky odors for practically anything I can name of; shoes, laundry, bathroom, dishes, socks.
I had a pretty awkward experience with a new mug. The mug smelled like sneaker rubber and I the nasty stench would not disappear even after I soaked it with soak. I proceeded with the lemon oil. I think I put too many drops (7). The cup smelled like lemon for days. The stench was taken care.
I do notice that this bottle of lemon oil has that laundry degergent scent. It works well but I do not recommend taking this internally. Use it externally only.



No comments:

Post a Comment