Monday, June 22, 2015

Exfoliating and Clarifying UltraMud Mask & Soothing and Hydrating Gel Mask


Exfoliating and Clarifying UltraMud Mask & Soothing and Hydrating Gel Mask








The exfoliating UltraMud mask isn’t called ultra for no reason. The mud is extremely intense and potent and it is not suitable for all skin.

My skin was not able to handle the strong acid that is for clearing the skin. The mud started with a tingling sensation and then turned to a painful sting. I washed it off right away.
The soothing and hydrating gel mask worked for me. The gel spread easily on my face and there were no irritation. However there is one thing I did not like, which is the added fragrance. Perhaps a little is ok but the fragrance was overwhelming.

I am writing my review as I sit and wait for the gel to dry on my face. It feel quite nice but the fragrance is very strong. It’s been about 5 minutes and the gel is semi dry and sticky.
I washed off the gel after 15 minutes and it takes little effort to rinse it off. My skin feels clean and the gel did not leave my skin dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment