Monday, June 22, 2015

Anaiti's Wrinkle Smoothing Serum and Luminous Face Cream


Anaiti's Wrinkle Smoothing Serum and Luminous Face Cream









These are two of Anaiti’s collection: Wrinkle Smoothing Serum and Luminous Face Cream.
Each of these products are 50 dollars, which is A lot. I’m not sure about the pricing but the products works better than most vitamin C serum I’ve come across. The cream and serum are suitable for all skin types and shouldn’t cause any break outs. The creams are very gentle and nonirritant. I do have sensitive skin. The scent is very mild and not overwhelming which I appreciate.
The Luminous face cream is very gentle and soothing. Since I don’t really have any noticeable wrinkles I do notice that the cream deeply hydrates my skin. It gives my skin a faint glow which is a plus.
The wrinkle soothing serum work the same way as the face cream. Except it is just for around the eyes. Like I said I don’t have any wrinkles but the serum does give a deep hydration which helps prevent wrinkles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment